Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

IRONMAN CHALLENGE - Counting down the days..

OK. We have reached eleven days until race day so I have decided to mix it up and now count down the days beginning tomorrow. 

What has become very clear to me since I set myself this posting challenge is that with everything else going on in life its not easy to come up with a post every day! I take my hat off to those who do manage this on the thousands of other blogs out there.

What I  have just spent lots of time on however is redesigning my TriCrew website. Still needs a few tweeks but I am pretty happy with how it is coming together. Now I just need lots more content for you all. Let me know what you think?

To keep things all about Ironman Melbourne on these posts and as a catch up to the days missed, read my latest post on TriCrew and an old post linking you to websites on St Kilda and what to do in Melbourne.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: